NIGHTTOWN: A Hot Night of Cool Jazz
featuring Carl Topilow & His World-Class Jazz Ensemble
A festive evening of food and fun, and the best Jazz musicians in Cleveland, benefitting The Cleveland Pops Orchestra
- Date: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Time: 6:30pm
- Location: Nighttown, 12387 Cedar Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106
Host Committee Members:
- Lynn and Barry Chesler
- Carolyn & Dr. Ed Gabelman
- Ann Marie Hawkins & David Hodgson
- Don & Sally Messinger
- Drs. Keili & Justin Mistovich
- Shirley Morgenstern & Carl Topilow
- Anita & Tom Scanlon
- Winifred & James Stone
- Kathleen & Tony Visconsi
- Jack Schantz, trumpet
- Paul Ferguson, trombone
- Rock Wehrmann, piano
- Tim Powell, bass
- Carl Topilow, clarinet
- Main Course avalable: Prime Rib, Chicken Caprese, Dublin Lawyer (Lobster w/Rice), Halloumi Kebabs (VEG)
- VIP Evening to begin at 6:30 – 7:00 with VIP cocktail reception
- VIP & Patron Dinner in the Music Room: 7:00pm
- Entertainment: 8:00pm
Tickets Levels: *Note, Tickets will not be sent. Please check in upon arrival.
-VIP: $195 ($140 Tax Deductible) includes Private VIP reception, prefered seating, two drink tickets, choice of dinner, and entertainment.
-Patron: $95 ($40 Tax Deductible) includes one drink ticket, choice of dinner, and entertainment.
Proceeds will benefit the Pops as they enhance and enliven life in Northeastern Ohio.