NIGHTTOWN: A Hot Night of Cool Jazz
featuring Carl Topilow & His World-Class Jazz Ensemble
A festive evening of food and fun, and the best Jazz musicians in Cleveland.
A Benefit for The Cleveland Pops Orchestra
- Date: Friday, January 19, 2018
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: Nighttown, 12387 Cedar Rd, Cleveland, OH 44106
Host Committee Members:
- Joyce Bowman
- Lynn and Barry Chesler
- Maria DeRyke and Peter Bruce
- Sally and Don Messinger
- Drs. Keili and Justin Mistovich
- Shirley Morgenstern and Carl Topilow
- Winifred and James Stone
- Kathleen and Tony Visconsi
- Brenda and Robert Weltman
- Jack Schantz, trumpet
- Paul Ferguson, trombone
- Rock Wehrmann, piano
- Jim Rupp, drum set
- Tim Powell, bass
- Carl Topilow, clarinet
- Main Course avalable: Short Ribs, Chicken Caprese, Dublin Lawyer (Lobster w/Rice), Halloumi Kebabs (VEG)
- Evening to begin at 6:00 – 7:00 with cocktail reception
- Dinner at the Main Room: 7:00pm
- Entertainment Begins: 7:45pm
Tickets Levels: *Note, Tickets will not be sent, a doorlist will have your name on it.
-VIP: $195 ($140 Tax Deductible) includes VIP seat, two drink tickets, choice of dinner, and entertainment.
-Patron: $95 ($40 Tax Deductible) includes admission seat, one drink ticket, choice of dinner, and entertainment.
Proceeds will benefit the Pops as they enhance and enliven life in Northeastern Ohio.